Here are five reasons why I absolutely LOVED doing a maternity session with this couple…
1. She is a creative spirit who is an interior designer and truly and deeply appreciates art.
2. He is a really good dresser. And really funny. While we met at Starbucks to discuss my doing their maternity and newborn photography, there was an impolite fellow at the table behind us that elicited a very loud bodily noise. Trying to be my most professional self, I held it together (barely) until my eyes met his, and then all three of us lost it in a fit of laughter. From then on, the tension was gone! So, thanks, gassy guy at Starbucks that day.
Ok, back to the list…..
3. They had one of my all-time favorite superstar photographers photograph their wedding (Angela Stott), which was flattering that they chose me for this momentous portrait session.
4. They aren’t deciding on their baby’s name until he is born. That’s just cool.
5. Their baby will be ethnically mixed which is the jackpot of cuteness.
I think these photos speak about how much love they have for each other as they await the birth of their baby boy. They had some sweet moments and I felt very honored to be there to document them.